KEEPING YOU SAFE
Our Lancashire want to ensure that when joining a group or attending an event you enjoy the activity and engage with people who share similar interests.
Although we make checks of all the groups and events on this site there are some things you can do to make sure your experience is a happy one.
- Make contact with the group or event organiser before you attend
- Let someone know where you are going and when you are expecting to be back
- Take a mobile phone with you and call someone if you feel unsure
- Why not take a friend along and go together?
- Ensure you are familiar with the area you are visiting
- If it is your first attendance look for an event or meeting in a public place
If you are unhappy about any group or event being publicised on this site or you wish to report an incident please make contact with us here at Our Lancashire, you can find out how by visiting our contact page Contact Our Lancashire
If there is an emergency and you require urgent assistance please call the emergency services by ringing 999