FIND FUNDING FOR YOUR GROUP
We know that sometimes a little bit of financial support can help your group grow and prosper so we want to signpost funding streams that can make that happen.
There are lots of opportunities out there if you know where to look and our guidance sheet could make all the difference to your search. If you can not find what you are looking for why not make contact and one of our team will try and assist.
To begin with here are a few pointers to getting your funding application approved;
- Check deadlines and that your group can meet the criteria for funding
- Keep your application short and to the point linking what you do to the funding criteria
- Where possible provide evidence of your success or maybe a case study
- Be clear about what you would do with the funding and how you will measure your success
- Avoid jargon and make your application easy to read
- Be positive about the great things you do
- Ask a trusted friend to read over your application before you submit it
Good Luck ! See our links below for funding opportunities !!
Covid -19 – New funding available
Armed Forces Covid-19 Impact Programme deadline 29 May 2020
Food Grant Scheme closing date 6 July 2020
Homelessness Response Fund deadline 27 May 2020
Loneliness Covid-19 Grant Fund deadline 12 noon 29 May 2020. As part of the Government’s plan to tackle loneliness during the coronavirus lockdown, the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport has launched a £5 million to fund national organisations working to tackle loneliness and build social connections.
Tesco Bags of Help has now closed for new applications.