Domestic Violence Safe Space – Boots Blackburn Accrington Road
Any victim of Domestic Violence can now go into their local Boots pharmacy during opening hours and ask a member of staff or at the pharmacy to gain access to the safe and secure consultation rooms.
The scheme is in response to the desperate situation facing many victims who are isolating with perpetrators during lockdown.
While in the consultation room, people will have access to:
- 24-hour National domestic abuse helpline: 0808 2000 247
- Men’s advice line: 0808 801 032
- Scotland – Domestic Abuse & Forced Marriage Helpline (freephone 24/7): 0800 027 123
- Wales – Live Fear Free Helpline (freephone 24/7): 0808 801 0800
- Northern Ireland – Domestic & Sexual Abuse: 0808 802 141
- Signposting to download the free mobile app, Bright Sky, which provides support and information to anyone who may be in an abusive relationship or those concerned about someone they know.
Please note the email and telephone number supplied are central contact details for Boots UK and not for the local store.
What we do:Provide a safe space for victims of domestic violence during opening hours. The hours listed below may change please check with Boots for up to date times. Monday to Friday 9.00am - 6.00pm Saturday 9.00am - 1.00pm Sunday - Closed
Activities:Pharmacy, Domestic Violence Safe Space
If you are interested in this group please contact:
Name: Boots UK
Phone: 0345 070 8090
Can I just turn up? Yes
This Groups location is:
Boots, 195 Accrington Road, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB1 2AQView in Google Get Directions
Boots, 195 Accrington Road, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB1 2AQ
This group has not yet listed any events.